- 1) Checklist for Installment Contract Appointment
Checklist for Installment Contract Appointment
- Need 25% downpayment at time of appointment.
- Signatures and or authorization forms are required at time of appointment for all recorded property owners. If one or more of the recorded property owners is deceased bring a death certificate(s). If property is involved in estate bring legal proof you are the executor.
- If property is recorded under a business name bring proof you are the President of the company.
- If you are divorced and property is still recorded in both your names, we need signatures from both parties in person or by a notarized authorization form. If the property is being signed over to one spouse or the other, but isn’t legally recorded yet, bring a legal document to show this.
- If property is recorded as Life Use bring notarized authorization forms from recorded owners if you aren’t the recorded owner.
- If you are buying property on a land contract bring notarized authorization forms from recorded owners or legal documentation that shows you are responsible for the taxes.
Note: All future taxes must be kept current otherwise your contract will go into default. If you default on your installment contract you will be unable to sign into any future agreements with our office.
Please call 315-379-2234 for more information.