The St. Lawrence County Department of Information Technology is responsible for all aspects of the County's information management needs.
Technology and Infrastructure Support Services:
- Computing server support
- Voice and data network support
- PC support: desktop, laptop, tablet
- Mobile device support
- Information security and compliance
- Reporting, Support
Administration and Customer Support Services:
- Budget, direction, policy
- Help desk and operations management
Information Technology Mission/Purpose
The St. Lawrence County Information Technology Department will provide the highest quality technology-based services, in the most cost-effective manner, to facilitate the County mission as it applies to the serving of constituents and the Departments providing those services.
To meet this mission, we will:
- Provide and facilitate effective technology support for audio/visual, computer, multimedia, voice, video, and web-based applications and services to all locations of County departments.
- Promote and facilitate the effective integration of technology into the basic mission of the County through planning, programming, training, consulting, and other support activities.
- Develop, enhance, and manage the County’s enterprise networks to provide high speed, secure, transparent, and highly functional connectivity among all information resources.
- Develop and maintain highly effective, reliable, secure, and innovative information systems to support operational, administrative and financial functions.
- Facilitate the collection, storage, security and integrity of electronic data while ensuring appropriate access.
- Promote new uses of information technology within the institution through the support for exploratory and innovative applications.
- Provide leadership for effective strategic and tactical planning in the use of technology.
- Provide fast & reliable access to all information systems.