Skip to main content

Service Request

The Department of Highways handles many service requests each year.  It is imperative that our department be made aware of issues as soon as they arise to prevent problem escalation.  The department would like to be made aware of issues such as plugged culverts, brush/tree overgrowth, debris in road, flooding concerns, etc.  Immediate concerns should be addressed by calling our office at 315-379-1542.  All others can addressed by filling out the service request form found below.  Forms can be mailed to our office at 44 Park St. Canton, NY 13617 or emailed to [email protected].         

Service Request Form