The St. Lawrence County Public Health Department will be administering COVID-19 vaccinations (Moderna) on Thursday, April 15th from 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM at the Leithead Field House – St. Lawrence University, 100 Park Street, Canton, NY 13617, for anyone 18 and older:
There are two steps to complete the registration process for a vaccine:
1. Registration: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
2. Attestation of eligibility: Please complete the eligibility form prior to your vaccination: NYS Vaccine Form
Please bring proof that both the registration and the eligibility have been completed either by printing or taking a screenshot on your phone.
If there are no slots left when you go to register, please fill out the Vaccine Contact List Form found our website: https://www.stlawco.org/Departments/PublicHealth/CovidContactList and you will be placed on standby.
Please also review these guidelines to ensure you are eligible on the day of your vaccine:
• Wear a short sleeve shirt to expose your upper arm for the vaccination
• If you are currently in isolation or quarantine due to COVID-19, you are not eligible. You will need to schedule at a later date upon availability.
• You must be at least 18 to receive the Moderna vaccine.
• You must be available for the second dose on May 13th.
• Please do not enter the vaccine clinic until 5 minutes before your appointment time to maintain COVID-19 safety and prevent gathering.
If you have further questions regarding the vaccine or need help with the registration process, please call the St. Lawrence County Public Health Department at 315-386-2325 or email [email protected].
Below is a screen shot of what your registration ticket will look like and confirmation of vaccine form submission. Please bring copies or screen shots of them with you.